- Ten year old girls (mine anyway) are fascinated with miniature donkey parts -- especially when they have an interest in a future of veterinary school. My daughter literally sat on the ground and watched as our miniature donkey, Chumley, was castrated. I didn't even watch. I couldn't. It was too much for me...but Lainey? Nope...she may as well have had a bowl of popcorn and a Dr. Pepper.
- I think I dated Poseidon in an earlier life. I hear the ocean call my name on a daily basis.
- "You are what you eat" applies to dogs, too. Spend the extra money and get the good food.
- Adrenaline pools in your lower extremities when you're sitting down.
- There's something wrong with the people at the gas station where I buy my Powerball tickets; they keep giving me the wrong numbers.
- The Honey Badger? He don't care!
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Things I've Learned Thursday
Look at me! Can it really be over 10 months since my last post? Where has the time gone? Nevertheless, it appears that it's time for another round of Things I've Learned Thursday...