Pages

My daughter said once that we have lots of adventures...so grew New Leaf Nickie, the blog intended to capture most of our adventures. If you've landed here, welcome to life with New Leaf Nickie on Havoc Hill Farm.







Thursday, July 1, 2010

First

Because I can't come up with my own creative ideas...rather I don't have time to create my own lavish plans...I'm copying an idea from Chris over at Notes from the Trenches

Everyday, (yes, I know what you're thinking...everyday Nickie?  Really?  Entire moons came and went with nary a post from you.)...uh hum...Everyday, for the month of July (which also happens to be my birth month...yea, when did birthdays become birth months?  I don't know, but I like it. So there.) I'm going to post a picture with a caption. 

That may be the only thing posted for that day, but I promise I'll try to uphold my vow.  (I'm really not so good with vows, but I'll give this one a whirl.)

The fine print...I'm just figuring out how to post via SMS or MMS (I really don't even know what those acronyms really mean) from my iPhone, so until I get that nailed down, don't go holding your breath waiting for the daily post.  I won't be responsible for any dizziness or headaches that result if said advice is not heeded.

So here's the FIRST one (get it, it's July FIRST...again, copying from Chris):

A moment in time that I wish I could hold forever.  Sunkissed cheeks, sheer joy at just being a kid, blue raspberry snowcones, childhood happiness twinkling in their eyes.  A moment they actually weren't trying to maim one another. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I am your newest follower from FFF:-) Have a wonderful holiday weekend!
    Andrea
    http://andrea-newblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm your newest follower from FF - love your blog! Hope to see you at Dropped Stitches!

    xo Erin

    ReplyDelete