Pages

My daughter said once that we have lots of adventures...so grew New Leaf Nickie, the blog intended to capture most of our adventures. If you've landed here, welcome to life with New Leaf Nickie on Havoc Hill Farm.







Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Accountability 2/2/10

So, today was a VERY stressful day at work, and, thankfully, I stock up on healthy snacks at work, because I felt like I was shoveling it in this afternoon!  And I even successfully avoided the soda machine!  That Dr. Pepper was seriously screaming at me this afternoon, but I finally plugged my ears and stopped listening to it.

W/O: P90X Shoulders & Arms and Ab Ripper
B/F:  banana, coffee with Caramel Macchiato creamer, and 1 cup Kashi Autumn Wheat cereal
Lunch: 1 cup taco soup, 12 multigrain tostitos, 1 tsp sour cream
Dinner: 1 small baked potato, 1 tsp soy butter, 1 slice PDQ Pot Pie
Snacks: 6 almonds, 1 clementine, 1/2 cup Kashi Autumn Wheat cereal

No comments:

Post a Comment