Pages

My daughter said once that we have lots of adventures...so grew New Leaf Nickie, the blog intended to capture most of our adventures. If you've landed here, welcome to life with New Leaf Nickie on Havoc Hill Farm.







Friday, February 19, 2010

Accountability 2/19/10

Today was a great day!  Although work is questionable, overall it was a good day.

B/F: banana & Cascadian Farms Sweet & Salty peanut pretzel granola bar (the BEST granola bar I've ever eaten)
Lunch: vegetable soup w/ oyster crackers
Dinner: tomato & basil veggie burger topped with Ragu Parmesan & Romano pasta sauce, Green Giant veggie medley
Snacks: handful of blue corn tortilla chips, 10 animal crackers, & (I'm ashamed to admit) 1 cup of 1/2 fat Breyer's chocolate chocolate chip ice cream (HO-LY CRAP was it good!)

Workout: 1 mile brisk walk, 1 mile elliptical, 1 mile run, 1/2 mile walk/run

Looking at my snack list, I'm not sure I made the best choices, especially after the large dinner I had, but man-oh-man was that ice cream good....and I did limit it to only 1 cup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment