Pages

My daughter said once that we have lots of adventures...so grew New Leaf Nickie, the blog intended to capture most of our adventures. If you've landed here, welcome to life with New Leaf Nickie on Havoc Hill Farm.







Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Accountability 2/17/10

Today was a great day!  I was a little worried considering I only emerged from slumber at 6:20 and I have to be at work at 7:30 and I live 30 minutes away from work.  But, I made it!  I even stopped for gas and coffee.  But what I consider most impressive is that everyone was fed.  I didn't forget to feed any of the hungry mouths that I feed each morning.  This includes the dogs Jersey, Stains & Bosco, the cat, Sammy, and the three unnamed fish.  I was impressed with this accomplishment!

B/F:  handful of Kashi Go Lean Crunch
Lunch:  a HUGE salad from Ruby Tuesday, 2 veggie burger minis and a few french fries
Dinner: bowl of Kashi Go Lean Crunch and soy milk
Snacks:  handful of blue corn tortillas

And, guess what?  NO DR PEPPER!!!!  yay!

Workout:  I rocked the elliptical tonight!  2.5 miles in 22 minutes, then walked/ran 1.5 miles.  This was the farthest I've gone since I started working out again.  Proud of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment