Pages

My daughter said once that we have lots of adventures...so grew New Leaf Nickie, the blog intended to capture most of our adventures. If you've landed here, welcome to life with New Leaf Nickie on Havoc Hill Farm.







Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Accountability 2/17/10

So, today wasn't the best day workout-wise, but I got caught up in my coupon clipping and filing.  I was REALLY behind. 

I was pretty sore from the 10 Minute Trainer workout from Monday, so I thought (excuse) that I would take the day off of working out.  I know, bad, lame, poor excuse, but it's mine so I'm using it.

B/F: handful of Kashi Autumn Wheat
Lunch: 1 cup vegetable soup with oyster crackers
Dinner: Veggie Delight from Subway, bag Southwest Ranch Baked Lays, 1 1/2 cup soy milk
Snack: handful Blue Corn tortilla chips

As I mentioned, my coupon binder is up to date and I have lists for the following stores:

Shop n Save (it's coupon Thursday this week)
Schnuck's
Country Mart
True Value (bird seed is cheep cheep this week--get it?  Yes, I'm a dork)
Buchheit's (going price shopping on dog food)

I'll keep you posted on my gorgeous savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment