Pages

My daughter said once that we have lots of adventures...so grew New Leaf Nickie, the blog intended to capture most of our adventures. If you've landed here, welcome to life with New Leaf Nickie on Havoc Hill Farm.







Monday, February 1, 2010

Accountability 2/1/10

So, I realize that it's been since Thursday since I've posted my accountability, but I can assure you that I've not fallen down.  I have indeed been keeping up with my schedule.

Friday
W/O: As I previously mentioned, I take Friday's off from working out because of Kaden's basketball schedule.  Once that's over, I'll re-evaluate that, but for now, it is what it is.

B/F: OK...well, I can't remember what I had ate, but I know it was on target...
Lunch: 1 cup Vegetable soup
Dinner: Filet O' Fish sandwich, 5-6 French Fries (I know it was only this much, because my kids wouldn't share...I had to sneak them.)

Saturday
W/O: P90X Kenpo
B/F:  Honey Nut Cheerios, 1/2 banana, soy milk
Lunch: 1 cup Taco Soup
Dinner: Fresco style Bean Burrito (Taco Bell)
Snacks: Granola Bar, 5-6 Cinnatwists (Taco Bell)

Sunday
W/O: 2.3 miles elliptical, ran 3/4 mi, walked 1 3/4 mi.
B/F: Honey Nut Cheerios, 1/2 banana, soy milk
Lunch: skipped because I was at basketball ALL afternoon
Dinner: Crispy Fish sandwich DQ, 6-7 French Fries (again, I had to sneak them in)
Snack: (actually dessert) small chocolate dipped chocolate ice cream cone

Monday
W/O: Cardio X (this is the first time I've done this workout and I don't think I liked it much...it was a workout, but I like a high-intensity workout a better)
B/F: banana, clementine, 3/4 cup Kashi Autumn Wheat cereal
Lunch: 1 cup Taco Soup, 15 multigrain tostitos, 1 tsp sour cream
Dinner: 1 1/2 pieces PDQ Pot Pie (check out the recipe posted above)
Snack: 10 almonds, 1 piece toast

I hate that I don't post during the weekend, but I just get distracted by all the stupid things I have to do on the weekends.  I'll try harder!

NLN

No comments:

Post a Comment