Pages

My daughter said once that we have lots of adventures...so grew New Leaf Nickie, the blog intended to capture most of our adventures. If you've landed here, welcome to life with New Leaf Nickie on Havoc Hill Farm.







Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What am I waiting for now?



So, I've been contemplating where my time goes and I've come to the conclusion that the majority of my time is spent waiting...waiting for my alarm to go off, waiting for my kids to get ready for school so we can leave on time for me to get to work on time, waiting for my dog to poop outside in colder-than-a-witch's-tit weather, waiting for 11:30 so I can eat lunch, waiting for 4:00 so I can go home, waiting for dinner to cook so we can eat and then head out to the next practice, waiting for practice to get over with so I can go home and wait for my son to get out of the shower so I can take a bath and go to bed.  What the heck?  Seriously, if I could find a way to put all this waiting to good use, I may have found the greatest thing since sliced bread!  Does anyone else feel like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment