Pages

My daughter said once that we have lots of adventures...so grew New Leaf Nickie, the blog intended to capture most of our adventures. If you've landed here, welcome to life with New Leaf Nickie on Havoc Hill Farm.







Tuesday, November 24, 2009

First post!

Okay...I've gone and done it! My first post on my first blog! I've been sitting on the fence for too long. I've been wanting to start a blog for a long time now (I just have so much to say), but I was fighting with myself--sometimes even out loud--about what the purpose/intent/topic of my blog would be.

Well, a third voice showed up this morning! It shouted very loudly that "IT DOESN'T MATTER! Just let it morph into whatever it morphs into!" So, my peeps, this voice, since it was indeed the loudest and it kind of gave me a headache, won!

This is the first post of my blog, of my day, and of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment